Friday, June 6, 2008

I had to write something! Anything! At times I think I suffer from hypergraphia...err...not quite...erm... may be an obssessive compulsive writing disorder...whatever!!!
Okay so I am drawing up the list of books I should read before my classes start again.

1. One hundred years of solitude.
2. My name is Red.
3. The journals of Sylvia Plath.
4. Three men in a boat.
5. The trial.
6. Julius caesar.
7. The Devil and Miss Prym.
8. Great Expectations.
9. Jao pakhi.
10. Duurbeen.

Chances are I'll never finish any of them. Argghhhh!!!

6 comments:

Pongy Papaya said...

do read them. u'll miss a lot otherwise.
whether u'll do them before classes start again can be flexible though.

Sreetama said...

Nice list! All the best! Hope u fulfill ur mission! :D

little boxes said...

egulo poro.ar kono boi lagle,amay bolo :)

storyteller said...

My favourite in this list would be Three Men In a boat,I'd suggest you read that first ;)

Indranil said...

are no.s 9 and 10 related? Pakhi jabe, ar tumi durbeen diye dekhbe?

And where o where will you get 3 men in a boat... :P ;)

P.S: If you want my esteemed comments to grace your blog, remove the word verification. I'm blind.

The Mad Girl said...

@pongy- Yeah I know!! I am reading them.:)
@sree-wish me luck.:D
@little boxes-:).thanks.
@starry- I'm reading it. It's hilarious!
@indro- Hyan re.
amar student diyechhe.HUH.
I've obliged the blind tramp.