Saturday, September 13, 2008

Rainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainrainarain...

I walked in the rain today.:D.Willingly(will have to pretend otherwise).
Loved it.
Loved it.
Loved it.
And when I was in the auto the tangential rain wet me thoroughly, and the plastic sheet that was being used as a rain-shield refused to comply with their (the auto-driver's and my co-passengers') wishes and flapped itself madly. Oh, I loved every moment of it. And through the rain-dotted windscreen I could see the sky, wrapped in grey and what seemed white in contrast approaching us.Erm...I felt downright romantic...and somewhat like a Bollywood masala movie heroine...And I was reminded of Sikkim...the wet afternoon, the softened, sad light,me feeling happy as can be...Sikkim is so breathtakingly beautiful!! Funny how almost everything reminds me of Sikkim. I'd give anything for another trip to Sikkim, but I don't think I ought to go back. It might spoil the charm, I might raise my expectations too much! I must write about Sikim sometime. Those green hils, those sinewy roads, the little bridge in Jorethang, the moonlight, Varsy top, Kanchenjunga in the white moonlight,the long, long trek...THOSE WERE THE BEST DAYS OF MY LIFE!!

NO! Kheyedeye mota howa does NOT top the chart of my priorities, thank you very much! whatever!

And if you find this post random, blame it on the rains.They upset my chemical balance everytime they pay me a visit. But hey, I'm not complaining.I am very very very happy...(till parents come to know of my complicity in the forbidden act).

3 comments:

Indranil said...

there's another term for chemical imbalance within the body.. quite a few terms actually! ;)

And by the way, feeling romantic in autos next to autowallahs? Not a good sign!

brainwrenched said...

rains headed eastwards causing all sortsa posts to crop up across the country :P

little boxes said...

ah yes...they do something to you :)