Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Why must I always make sense? I declare I will not.

Saw 4 lovely puppies. Reminds me of a weird song from long ago- a song my friends Sree and Tanusree had made years ago. ' amader birisona sohinididir skirt taane/ skirt taane na pant taane/ke jaane bhai ke jaane'. This text has no basis in any preceding event for its creation and the performance was an exaggerated one for 'Biri' the dog had only just sniffed me and never accosted me in a violent canine fashion . Biri was a dear little dog, despite the obnoxious name.This reminds me of yet another song 'Panapukure snan kore mor sordi legechhe.' The first time we heard this was when Sree and I were seated by the window, trying to pay attention in class, of course in vain. Such poesy lifted us up from the mundane atmosphere of the classroom and allowed us to wiggle through the narrow windows to the music recorder that was playing it. There our souls fluttered around the recorder, like thirsty bees around flowers, or flies over entho. :)

Bajey bokey shanti holo.

No comments: