Saturday, May 10, 2008

8 Things I am passionate about:

Love

Poetry

Friends andFamily

Psychology

Babies

Fashion-designing

Photography

Music

...not necessarily in that order, but love tops the chart.

8 Things I wanna do before I die:

Make my parents really happy.

Be a deservingly(I hope) famous poet.

Earn loads of money.

See to it that those bloody bastards who abuse little children and women get corporal punishments.

Make laws against spitting on road.

Be happy and in love.

Make it up with people I've hurt, intentionally or unintentionally.

Make proper human beings out of my children.(heh heh)

8 Things I say often

Awww!!

Hyaan Hyaan!

Bloody hell!

yay!!

But that's not fair!

DUH!!

HUH!!

Puchithang.

8 Books I have read recently:

Persuasion

The Alchemist

If you are afraid of heights.

Fire on the mountains.

The Outsider

A street car named desire

Three plays:Eugene O'neil.

Loitering with Intent.

8 Songs I could Listen to over and over again:

Ami Srabon akashe oi diyechhi paati.

Aji godhuli logone ei badol gogone.

Hridoy aamr prokash holo ananto akashe.

Ogo tumi ponchodoshi.

Aji tomay abar chai shonabare je katha shunayechhi baarebaare.

Annie's song

Mera jahaan.

Tu hi re.

(There are so many more. Rabindrasangeet mainly, and songs by Rahman)

8 Things that attract me about my best friends:

Simplicity.

Innocence.

Unconditional love.

Will be there for you, anytime, anywhere- attitude.

Genuine concern.

Non-stop paglami and baje boka.

Understanding each other without having to say things out aloud.

Being different without having differences.

8 People who should do this tag:

Sree

Basu

Honey

Indra

Ashu

Anurima

Deya

Bunky.

3 comments:

dryad said...

you could NEVER hurt ANYONE intentionally!

Indranil said...

@dryad : Wrong!! :| Trust me.

Anoo. said...

Puchithang.


what? :D