Thursday, May 8, 2008

Tag

Inihos tagged me. I tag none. Here goes.

1.LAST MOVIE YOU SAW IN A THEATER: Kalpurush. Please don't watch it.

2. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING?- My Name Is Red

3. FAVORITE BOARD GAME? err...Ludo? Chess is good but I never win.

4. FAVORITE MAGAZINE? Graphiti. Nothing in particular really.

5. FAVORITE SMELLS? Old books, Napthalene, Freshly painted doors, knacha aam, babar gaayer gondho.

6. FAVORITE SOUND? My name being called out by loved ones.

7. WORST FEELING IN THE WORLD? Feeling that you are mediocre.

8. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU THINK OF WHEN YOU WAKE? Fragmented dreams.

9. FAVORITE FAST FOOD PLACE? Roadside junk food stalls.

10. FUTURE CHILD'S NAME? .Child? I was planning to have children!

11. FINISH THIS STATEMENT. "IF I HAD A LOT OF MONEY I'D end up with no money at all within a few days.

12.DO YOU DRIVE FAST? I drive people crazy pretty fast.

13. DO YOU SLEEP WITH A STUFFED ANIMAL? Yeah. Two teddy bears and a doggy.

14. STORMS-COOL OR SCARY? Sublimely beautiful.

15. WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST CAR? Never had one, not even as a child.

16. FAVORITE DRINK? Water, sprite, nimbupaani.

17. FINISH THIS STATEMENT, "IF I HAD THE TIME I WOULD be the same old procrastinator.

18. DO YOU EAT THE STEMS ON BROCCOLI? What? why? how? where?

19. IF YOU COULD DYE YOUR HAIR ANY COLOR, WHAT WOULD BE YOUR CHOICE? Burgundy.

20. NAME ALL THE DIFFERENT CITIES/TOWNS YOU HAVE LIVED IN. Beldanga, Kolkata.

21. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?, Tennis, Spelling Bee.

22. ONE NICE THING ABOUT THE PERSON WHO SENT THIS TO YOU. Bright as a flame.

23. WHAT'S UNDER YOUR BED? makorshar jaal ar jhhul.

24. WOULD YOU LIKE TO BE BORN AS YOURSELF AGAIN? Yes, a little more practical perhaps.

25. MORNING PERSON, OR NIGHT OWL? Night owl.

26. OVER EASY, OR SUNNY SIDE UP? eh?

27. FAVORITE PLACE TO RELAX? I think it's all in the mind.

28. FAVORITE PIE? None.

29. FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Vanilla.

30. OF ALL THE PEOPLE YOU TAGGED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST LIKELY TO RESPOND FIRST? None.