Monday, May 11, 2009

And finally it rained!! And how it rained! I am grinning, grinning, singing, grinning.All the time it rained today the ends of my lips remained stretched to their last limit-you can draw a perpendicular to the limit points on either side from the ear-side limits of my eyes-and my facial muscles hurt. BUTDOIGIVEADAMN!!! ITRAINED!!! The only time I stopped smiling was when this arrogant, rude man refused to budge from near us and smoked to his cursed lungs' peril even after we told him that we had a problem with smoke, and claimed that he would do so because the shed(actually a building under construction) we had taken refuge under belonged to him! I wish Dr.Slop could read out from Bishop Ernulphus's book of excommunication and insert his name(whatever it is) in place of Obadiah's. And I met my best friends today, after a long time and spent a lot of time with the chubby bunny. And my best friend had a good news to report. And I am happy.
Oh thou happy happy raindrops!
Oh thy blessed purity.
arghh!
Whatever.

3 comments:

M said...

i got stuck in the rain, couldn't find a single cab willing to take me home, mucked about in the muck, did catch sight of some of the wonkiest lightning flashes ever and finally reached home after a session in the crowded metro followed by a dismal auto ride and then 'trudge trudge off we go'. Loved the bit where it rained though!

little boxes said...

i got wet...ran through streets barefeet :P
loved this post!

Vagabond said...

and i am in delhi. i miss kolkata rain. =(

Deya.