Saturday, March 1, 2008

I've had a haircut!
I'm looking good, I think. So says Mom. So says Dad. So says sis...but manages to quip in...this is too short!
I'm not looking good, I think. All my friends stared at me! Goggled at me! Gaped at me till I squirmed and they shouted 'why???', not in unison. One after the other.
One said you look like Tom Sawyer.
One said you look like a school kid. [sadly, I always do]
One said you look like a kukurchhana (puppy).
One said, in reply to the earlier mentioned, how could you be as rude as that?
One said, note that it is NOT 'how could you be as false as that'.
One said wow you have had a haircut! great!
One said this suits you best [ do not think the person mentioned is being nice. it is another way of saying you are a kid and this kid-style haircut suits you best]
One said ki je toder basona bujhhina (I cannot fathom your desires)
Okay!! Enough.
I have decided. I look good in this new, very short hairstyle of mine. Period!
Readers, if any, you better agree!
:-)

4 comments:

Sreetama said...

I'm sure u r looking gr8! Wish I could see u in this new avatar! Did they scold u for not sitting straight? New pinch for the new look! :D N I think u know whom to thank??? 8) :p ;)

Sreetama said...

That puppy thing reminds me, when we were in class 7 or 8, u visited my place, we were browsing a dictionary which had a picture of a puppy. I told u 'Dekh ekdom tor moto dekhte!' U said 'Ki?' I didn't have the courage to repeat my words! :p U r as cute as a puppy! So take that as a compliment & ur frnd wasn't being rude at u! :)
Njoy the picnic 2moro!:D

Zahid said...

Reminded me the day when i recieved a lot of comments on my new spectacles... Hell lot !! never mind... But even i am not sure the new look would suit the puppy err..You !!! ;)

Anoo. said...

let's just say:

@

*wink*