Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Way back in school I used to write fictitious essays on ' a day when everything went wrong' and I would tax my brain to incorporate every possible 'wrong thing' that could possibly have occurred in that essay.

I will write a similar but realistic essay today. It won't be an essay because when so many wrongs happen in a day you aren't left with enough energy or enthusiasm or even the frame of mind to write an essay.

I am attempting to write this post because I need to vent my frustration. Yeah as simple as that!

1. I wake up not so late but manage to sprain my toe just before going out for the day. It didn't hurt much back then. Now it does!

2. Somehow my auto got one of its tyres punctured.

3. Had to read an abominably bad poem by a supposedly lesbian Victorian aunt-niece combo. I have no clue who wrote what!

4. Was too lazy to get my resume' printed in time.

5. Wasted 60 bucks on eight instant photographs where I look like a 'raagi goruchor'.

6. Cannot find the negative of the one photograph of mine that got selected. What's worse is that I know I'll find it as soon as everything gets over.

7. Got a severe blasting from a friend.

8.Am so sleepy that my eyes hurt. But I have to stay up and make my silly mind up.

Not everything is as bad though. Scored decent marks in two of the class tests that I wrote and was apprehensive of. PLEASE!! I need that negative!

2 comments:

the basu said...

:(
get well soon then
we'll go to moon then

Zii said...

#4?
hmm.