Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Sohini, my true namesake and Bedtari, the brilliant critic tagged me. So here's my take on the alphabet.
A-Annie's song! It makes me come alive. Also 'A little sweet, a little sour'
B-Best. There's no need for an explanation.
C-Cry-baby. Tears flood my eyes at the slightest provocation. Childhood. I'm still living it.
D-Death. Dreams.
E-Endlessness. Eyes...something I obsess about.
F- Freedom from everything small and petty. Friendship!
G- Good in red...something I'd look forward to everytime the teacher returned the answer paper.
H- Honesty, my strength. Holden Caulfield. Hope.
I-Imagination.
J-Journey. Jorethang. JML-for the uninitiated, just my luck. JUDE. JUPC.
K-Kabir Durrani, the suitable boy. Koala.
L-Love.Anyday.Anywhere.Anytime.
M-Maa. Mind. Moon.Music.
N-Night.
O-Oishee, my 3 yr old niece.
P- Poetry. Plath.
Q-Questions! I ask a lot of them.
R-Reason. That's why I ask somany questions in the first place. Red, my colour. Rain.
S-Sohini...love my name and his too. Surrealism.
T-Tears.
U-University, my little universe.
V-Virus. Heh heh heh!!
W-Wanderlust!Writing.
X-Xerox and X-ray. I always wrongly substitute one for the other.
Y-Yay! :D
Z-Zenith.
I tag clouds, Honey, Basu, Sree and Anurima.
I had forgotten to write W. Freudian, you say?Thanks Sree.

10 comments:

little boxes said...

i loved the way you treated this tag...
best critic??lol!
and yes,i love kabir durrani..

The Mad Girl said...

@Bedatri- STAY AWAY FROM MY KABIR!!! lol.:D

Indranil said...

ei ei!!!

Shouldn't 'A' stand for something else?

Sreetama said...

Wow! Will do it asap!

Anoo. said...

weehl do :)

... said...

Heh. I've already done this.
and yes,even I'm a crybaby.shob shomay kanna-kaati kori.
thoughtfreaker.blogspot.com/2008/03/alphabet-tag.html

The Mad Girl said...

@Indranil- na.F should stand for forgotten instead.what say?

@sree-:D.

@Anurima-yuppie.

@Deya- that makes two of us.:).next time eksathe knadbo.okay?

Sreetama said...

Hey, where's W??? :O Did u leave that deliberately or by mistake? I've done it. Thanx for tagging me, it made me think so many things! :)

Indranil said...

hmmm.. yea! But there's so many, forgot which? which forgot? if you know what i mean ;)

The Mad Girl said...

all forgot, if you know what I mean.:D